Visit us at the OPEN HOUSE 2023
Experience our innovative machine solutions and services for the entire metal cutting process chain.
Get inspired with a sustainable growth plan that incorporates INDEX and TRAUB technology solutions
and a digitally net-worked production process.
Discover exciting innovations in our partner exhibition, join lectures on the latest trends, exchange ideas with colleagues and take some time to relax with the entertainment portions of our program.
We look forward to your visit!
April 25- 28, 2023
Tuesday to Friday // 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
73262 Reichenbach, Germany
NEW: Universal turning machine INDEX B500 as long version with 18 live tool stations – for more processing possibilities.
Production turning machine INDEX ABC with FANUC control. Unsurpassed power density – high dynamic. Now with Y axis!
Sliding headstock automatic lathes – Compact. Precise. Fast.
- NEW: TRAUB TNL32 compact
- TRAUB TNL20
Turn-mill centers for flexible and highly productive machining
- NEW: TRAUB TNX220 with robot cell iXcenter
- INDEX G220 with bar loader MBL65
- INDEX G320 with tool magazine iXtools
- INDEX G420 with robot cell iXcenter
- INDEX G520 as long version
INDEX multi-spindle technology for high
productivity and short cycle and set-up times
- INDEX MS22-8
- INDEX MS24-6
Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 4:30 pm
with the unique cartoonist Marcel Benden followed by live music from the band "Saxobeatz"
25 partners in the field of machining will attend our Open House.
SOLUTIONS - "Meet the experts"
Continuous innovation for your success
- Technology solutions Gearing, whirling, grinding etc.
- Automation solutions Everything from a single source
- Medical solutions Precision in medical technology
- iXshop Efficient and easy procurement
- iX4.0 Transparency and productivity with the IoT platform
- Virtual machine The digital twin of your INDEX machine
- INDEX Refit Professional overhauls in manufacturer quality
- iXservices Comprehensive after-sales solutions
REGISTRATION OPEN HOUSE 2023
Registration coming soon...
INDEX-Werke GmbH & Co. KG
Hahn & Tessky