CNC multi-spindle automatic lathe with swiss type function
The multi-spindle automatic lathe for highly productive machining of long parts
- 6 high-precision motorized spindles
- Bar clearance 7 mm to 22 mm
- Workpiece length up to 200 mm
- 2 tool carriers per work spindle
- Integrated swiveling synchronized spindle for rear-end machining and damage-free placing of finished parts on a conveyor belt
- Wide range of machining possibilities by C and Y axes
- Use of live tools (e.g., milling)
- Including iXpanel-i4.0 ready (based on Siemens S840D sl)
INDEX MS22-6L in Focus
Swiss type principle
The core of the newly designed swiss type turning unit is the centered guide block, set up on the spindle drum, on
which the six long turning sleeves are moving.
- Solid guide block with 6 high-precision hydrodynamic slideways for utmost machining accuracy
- Ball-bearing guide bush unit with double-cone guide collet and programmable pressures
- The guide bush unit is moved during long turning by a tool carrier towards the work spindle
Video INDEX MS22-6L with swiss type function
Parts with a diameter of 7 – 22 mm and a turning length of up to 200 mm can be machined on the MS22-L.
The range of parts includes workpieces from all industries such as injection components, shafts, pistons for the automotive
and machinery industries, as well as implants and medical instruments, including components for electric drives.
Dimensions, mm Ø 14 x 100
Dimensions, mm Ø 16 x 180
Dimensions, mm Ø 18 x 120